Noah’s Ark Open House
August 31st 4:00pm-6:00pm
Before the first day of school, parents and students are asked to attend this special Open House. Our goal during this evening is to help your child become familiar and comfortable with their new school. You and your child will meet his/her teacher, receive additional information about the school year and turn in paperwork.
Please bring the following to the Open House:
- 5 pictures of your preschooler–
- ( include one family picture and one pet picture if available)
- Complete registration forms (front and back, if they haven’t already been turned in. Documents can be emailed in or fax to #763-682-1936)
- Tuition check for September
Supplies the whole class will share… Items are appreciated not expected.
- Crayons ( no matter the size)
- Elmers glue sticks
- Elmers glue bottles
- One Canister of Playdough
Each child is asked to bring…
- A full sized backpack
- While the larger backpack may seem too large for your preschooler, it really is essential when it comes to bringing home projects and winter wear.
- Appropriate shoes
- Dress your children in STURDY SHOES that will stay on their feet and allow them to play actively. Tennis shoes or other laced or buckled shoes are best. NO FLIP-FLOPS, PLEASE!
- Appropriate clothing
- Please provide clothing that is free from complicated fastenings. Also consider messy art projects, paint and other dirt producing activities, and provide washable clothing THAT YOU WILL NOT MIND GETTING DIRTY OR STAINED. Please refrain from dressing children in body suits and encourage them to zip their own pants.
Please clearly label all of your child’s belongings with their name.
Tuition is due on the first attendance day of each month for that month. Parents are asked to review and sign a Tuition Agreement form that is found in the registration packet.
- Pay with a check: Please make all checks out to St. John’s Lutheran Church and put “Noah’s Ark Preschool” in the memo line.
- Enroll in automatic withdrawal: Fill out the attached form for “Authorization Agreement for Direct Payments”. You will be given a copy and our financial secretary will keep a locked copy on hand in case of any changes. If you wish to change accounts or cancel this at any time please let us know.
- Pay with cash
If at any time you would like to double up on payments or have financial concerns about making your payments please let us know so that we can work with you and your family.