The purpose of Noah’s Ark Preschool is to provide the children of our congregation and community with a quality Christian education in a safe and caring environment. We strive to provide an education that builds and nurtures the whole child, including their spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical development. We believe that each student is a unique and special child of God. We seek to build a partnership with parents and families in hopes that we can work together to build a strong foundation of faith and knowledge in each student.
“Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.” Proverbs 22:6
What we offer:
- A safe, caring climate for children to grow and learn
- Quality, committed, Christian teachers
- Technology experiences in the classroom, including use of a smart board.
- Play with a purpose where fun, planned activities promote learning
- Theme-based learning and a strong Christian curriculum; also offers handwriting, math, language and literacy curriculum
- Variety of learning experiences
- Formation of positive relationships
- Opportunities for parent and family involvement
- Open invitation to visit/ join our congregation
Check out our classroom: