Sunday School Christmas Program
Can you believe that Christmas is almost here? With this wonderful season comes many activities and events including the Sunday School Christmas program.
This year’s program is December 18th at 10:30am in the Family Life Center. Students in preschool-4th grade all have parts in our program and we would love to have your family join us. There are a couple things you need to know…
- Beginning November 13th we will start to practice our songs for this years Christmas Program. Please let your child teacher know if your child will be participating in this years Christmas Program.
- December 17th- Dress Rehearsal. On this Saturday Morning from 9:30-11:30 we will be having a full walk thru of our program and highly recommend that all participants attend.
- Students in Preschool -4th Grade : In the newsletter below you will find each classes song and/or poem that you child can use to practice at home if they choose.
- Students in 3rd & 4th Grade…These classes are the readers for our program and parts will be given out on November 27th. Please email Kelly if your child wishes to read but won’t be there.
Click here to learn more about out Sunday School Christmas Program.
First Faith Steps Class
Who: A parent & child Sunday school class for children birth-3 year’s old.
When: Beginning September 12th thru the December and March thru May 1st.
Join other parents as you and your child sing songs and actively experience bible stories. We hope to help you network with other parents, and equip you with tools and tips to bring the faith home. Come for one Sunday or come for them all, you are always welcome to join in the fun!
(Registration for First Faith Steps is incorporated into the Sunday School Registration Form)
Sunday School Mission Project
Each month a new mission project is select for a Sunday School Offering Project. The money collected in children’s and Sunday school offering will go to this project, organization or mission. Some of the organizations we support are local food shelf, Feed My Starving Children and more.
Faith Milestones are all about helping children, families and adults see God in their everyday! We take common events or moments in our lives and the lives of our children to celebrate and ask God to bless them, guide them and be with them. We hope to equip and encourage our families to see that being with God is more than just something we do on Sunday, but that God is a part of our everyday. No matter if we are celebrating the beginning of school, learning something new or welcoming them into the family of God…all these moments are God moments.
(Toddlers)- First Faith Steps
(Preschool)- My Church
(1st Grade)- Teach Me To pray
(3rd Grade)- Bible Basics Class
(5th Grade)- Love Thy Neighbor
(8th grade)- Confirmation
( 12th Grade)- Graduation Celebration
When your children were baptized, their sins were washed away and they became a part of the family of God! As your church family, St. Johns seeks to equip parents with tools and resources to fulfill the promises you made to raise your children in the Christian faith. One way to do this is through cradle roll…
What is Cradle Roll?
- Monthly E newsletter with devotions and developmental insights and tips to encourage and support families
- A Baptismal Birthday gift each year for children 3 years and younger.
- Invitation to our milestone ministry class, ” First Faith Steps”.
Kid Connection Child Care
Our nursery is equipped for infants thru 4 years old. Need a quite place for to change diapers, breastfeed or rock you little one to sleep? Please be sure to check out our infant room filled with age appropriate toys, extra diapers in case of little accidents and much more for parents needs.